2/27/13

Go Boho!

 cover up:singapore batik + tank:bazaar + jeans:thrifted + shoes:sister's + necklace: gifted

It was a great long weekend. Spent our time with friends in rooftops, talked about random things, laughed so hard til we tear up. For a minute, I tried to look at my life and I felt so content. Good company, good place..Perfect. But of course, school had to resume. It was crazy cause I didn't feel starting the day with Tuesday. It's always that dreaded Monday so starting on a Tuesday felt weird.

top:mom's + shorts:thrifted + shoes:aerosoles + bag:thrifted + accessories: bazaar

Anyway, two of our friends are having their birthdays this week! So we are definitely busy! Also, finals are coming up. Ahhh crazy! Definitely can't wait for summer but for now let me work on my requirements...

xoxo Patricia (and Pauline too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment